Sunday, January 09, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

So I am obviously new to the Blog Thing, so I will just share some of my favs. New and Old!

------------------------------

I think this is my MOST favorite thing.  Bart.  He has been my best friend thru thick and thin for the past 6 1/2 years.  I am truly blessed because I know him.  We have so much fun together and each year that passes we grow closer and closer!  Can't wait for what our future brings! ;)

------------------------------

I love love LOVE my family!  They are always there for me no matter what.  I had such a great childhood and I am still having a wonderful life because of all of them.  I live with my Grandpa (there in the middle) and it has been so much fun getting to know him and becoming great friends as well. 

------------------------------

I am a little obsessed with good deals!  And it is a very bad thing that Bart lives right behind one of these!  Unfortunately, the one in Roy is CLOSING! But I will keep this one in Ogden in business for sure!

------------------------------

This is the ONLY thing that can get me thru my 10 hour days at the hospital...  HOWEVER, I would like to say I am not dependant on it anymore.  I am a little obsessed with it tho.  Bart says that it tastes like soapy water, I beg to differ!

------------------------------
 Oh my warm-fuzzy house slippers.... I could wear them every day all day.  Dilly Dally's ladies, $5!  Mine are Black with Hot Pink tassels and polka dots!

------------------------------

FOOTED JAMMIES!  Oh my goodness, I have three pair!  This picture is of my first pair.  I am one who can sleep with socks on so footed jammies are just right for me!  Thank you Shopko for making CUTE ones!

 ------------------------------

I have recently discovered the power of Mod Podge!  I didn't know they sold it in a gallon!  Gotta get my hands on one of those! Haha.  I love crafting especially with blocks and scrapbook paper!  I post a new project soon!

 ------------------------------

Whenever I am a little stressed out at work or just need to relax, I turn on a little Josh.  He has the MOST amazing voice!  I totally wish I could see him in concert!  TOTALLY. You better believe I am his friend on Facebook!

 ------------------------------

Mmmmmm Spumoni....  I miss the Spaghetti Factory and their yummy Spumoni.  I went to Farr's Ice Cream yesterday and had some.  Really - I just LOVE ice cream in general.  I wish I could have it every day all day! 

 ------------------------------

This one was a little tricky to find.... CEDAR!  I love the smell of cedar.  My first memory of it was when I was little and we went to Yellowstone.  My dad bought me a Yo-Yo made out of cedar.  I never really played with it, but smelled it most the time!  My dream is to have a Hope Chest someday made of cedar.

 ------------------------------

Last, but definitely NOT least.  Johhny Depp. Enough Said.  I love you!

------------------------------
   
Well, guess that is it for now!  I have so many other favorite things!!! The list really could go on forever. What are a few of your favorites? 

No comments: